Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Love

I can say that it's worth the wait. I'm in my junior year of high school. I've seen people get together like puzzle pieces, including my best friend. It's so hard to see this because you feel like there's something wrong with you. I would question myself. Why don't I have a boyfriend? Since freshman year I've crushed on a few guys and was rejected by all of them. I also crushed on my guy best friend but I was too scared to say anything. But you can't be scared. You have to say something. Recently I've been liking a boy who was in the same grade as me. I told my friend my feelings and that I wanted him to talk to him, to see what was going on in his mind because I couldn't tell if the boy was interested or not. The boy was so shy and he would say hi to me in the hallways sometimes but I was just confused. His best friend was the only person who I can trust with this. I'll just say that the boy that I liked confessed his feelings to me that same day. All because I said something. I've never felt happier. So don't go on with silence. Speak up, it's better to know if they're interested or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment